What Is Asbestos Testing?
Asbestos, a naturally occurring mineral, forms long threads that have been shown to cause Asbestosis, Mesothelium and Lung Cancer. The most common type of Asbestos is Chrysotile which makes up about 95% of the asbestos found in buildings.
Asbestos-Containing Building Materials (ACM):
- Surfacing Materials – ACM sprayed on walls, ceilings, structural members for acoustical, decorative, or fireproofing purposes.
- Thermal System Insulation – discovered on tanks, pipes, ducts, boilers, and other HVAC components.
- Miscellaneous Materials – Other materials like floor and ceiling tile, roofing felt, concrete pipe, outdoor siding, and fabrics.
We Make Sure To:
- Visually inspect and evaluate the materials
- Collect samples and interpret the results to verify asbestos content and condition
- Assess the possibilities that put human health at risk.